Happy New Year!
Last year I shared a roundup of the top posts for 2012, and I decided I’d like to do it again for 2013. These posts are the ones that were your favorites (many of them mine, too!) and I want to thank each of you that took a moment to read these posts, pin them on Pinterest, share them socially, or leave a comment. It means a lot to me!
Top 5 Recipes
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Pizza Dip
- Easy Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Snickers Salad
Top 5 Crafts/DIY
- We “Whisk” You a Merry “Kiss”mas Gift + Free Printable
- Bottlecap Snowman Ornament
- Mini Clay Pot Snowmen
- 30 Pumpkin Stencils for Halloween
- Salt Dough Ornaments (Crafts for Kids)
Top 5 Party Ideas/Gift Ideas
- Character-Themed Toddler Birthday Party Ideas
- 125+ Stocking Stuffer Ideas for All Ages
- 21 Ideas for Toddler Stocking Stuffers
- 10 New Year’s Eve Ideas for Kids
- 75 Easter Basket Filler Ideas for All Ages
So what will 2014 bring? Well, on the horizon already are more recipes, of course; especially slow cooker ones so we can all have some extra time this year. Plus lots of ideas for the holidays, organization solutions and tips, party themes and decorations, home makeovers, and more entertainment and movie posts. And as Bubbles is getting I’d also like to share more toddler crafts. We’ll have lots to talk about, as you can see!