It’s always fun to take a little time at the start of the year to reflect on the one previous. Part of that process for me is to take a look at all the posts from the last year to see what you really found useful.
My goal each time I write something is to hopefully provide you with an actionable idea or project. A recipe you can make for your family, a DIY project you can recreate, or an activity that your family can enjoy together. I love when you take the time to leave me comments so I know exactly which of these you’re loving.
Beyond the comments I take a look at the posts you’re visiting most. When I reviewed the numbers this year I was pleased to find a mix of more recent posts as well as long-time favorites in the list of Top 10 posts. Here’s the full ten (plus a bonus) so you can see what everyone has been craving or making this year.
- Cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups Will Bring the Whole Family to the Table
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe
- Tortellini with Asparagus in a Light Creamy Lemon Sauce
- Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Delicious Crispy Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
- Homemade Potato Chips in the Airfryer
- Make an Easy Matching DIY Sponge Holder & Soap Dispenser
- “We Whisk You a Merry Christmas” Gift + Printable Tag
- 5 Budget Kitchen Remodel Ideas Under $100 You Can DIY
- Homemade General Tso’s Chicken Recipe, Perfect for Date Night!
And as an honorable mention in 11th place my Gram’s corn fritters recipe. Written just over a couple months ago, I was happy to see it so quickly found its way into your kitchens.