We recently received a copy of Doc McStuffins Toy Hospital on DVD from our friends at Disney. Doc has graduated from her backyard toy clinic to becoming the Chief Resident of a new, state-of-the-art toy hospital!
This post contains affiliate links.
There’s another addition to Doc’s life – and that’s a new baby sister! To celebrate the two hours of fun on the Doc McStuffins Toy Hospital DVD I decided to make Lambie’s No Churn Pink Party Ice Cream.
Since Lambie wears her pink tutu, and because Doc’s new baby sibling is a girl, I decided to make the no churn vanilla ice cream a pink and white swirl. And to represent Lambie’s poofy little tail (and because my daughter loves them) I mixed in a few mini marshmallows.
Lambie’s No Churn Pink Party Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- pink food coloring
- mini marshmallows
- Fit a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or use a medium bowl and a hand-held mixer.
- Whisk together heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form, 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in condensed milk until combined.
- Pour half the mixture into a small bowl. Add marshmallows.
- To the first half add enough pink food coloring to reach your desired tint.
- Spoon mixture into a metal loaf pan, alternating colors. Draw a knife through the mixture in a figure-eight, swirling the colors together.
- Place in freezer and freeze 5-6 hours or overnight (preferred).
Bubbles was really excited to have this special treat to enjoy while we watched Doc McStuffins Toy Hospital.
We also had a fun time playing with the Doc McStuffins Toy Hospital Play Set with Lambie Plush we were sent along with the DVD. Definitely the perfect pairing for Lambie’s No Churn Pink Party Ice Cream! As was the cute free Toysponder Bracelet that came inside the Doc McStuffins Toy Hospital DVD case.