I have a little confession. I think I enjoy playing with DIY slime nearly as much as Bubbles does. It’s relaxing and a good way to de-stress.
We could use a little de-stressing around here, since everyone’s been sick on and off for the last couple of months. That means we’re also a little behind on our crafting which is something Bubbles and I love to do together.
As St. Patrick’s Day is coming up I thought it would be fun to make some green and gold DIY slime. DIY slime is really easy to make and lasts for an exceptionally long time if you store it properly. I’ve included some affiliate links below to help you find the supplies you’ll need.
Green & Gold St. Patrick’s Day DIY Slime
- Empty bottle of glue into a bowl. Refill the bottle with water, and pour in with the glue. Thoroughly mix.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to reach your desired shade of green.
- Sprinkle in a few shakes of glitter; mix well.
- In a separate measuring cup or bowl, stir together hot water and Borax. Immediately pour into the middle of the glue.
- The slime will immediately start to congeal. Use a spoon or your hands to mix all components together until fully combined.
Store your DIY slime in an airtight container to keep it from drying out. For St. Patrick’s Day, consider picking up a little black cauldron or a black bowl to store it in, and make it the treasure in the pot at the end of the rainbow.
Feeling lucky? Be sure to visit these other bloggers and see their fab St Patrick’s Day projects, too.
- Rainbow Bobby Pins – Style on Main
- Pot of Gold Crochet Cup Cozy – Busy Creating Memories
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Cupcake Toppers – Diana Rambles
- Lucky Mini Terrarium – How Was Your Day?
- Shamrock Emoji Pudding Cups – Cutefetti
- St Patrick’s Day Glass Map Necklace – Food Fun Family
- Easy St Patrick’s Day Centerpiece – Upstate Ramblings