Have a little one or know someone that does? Then you’ll love this Bloggers Giving Back Baby Bash hosted by Makobi Scribe and MomVantage. The inspiration for this hop was a little different than most; all the participating bloggers are encouraged to give back to their community in some way. While shopping for a friend’s upcoming baby shower the other day, I picked up a few extras (pacis, bottles, etc.) and will be making a donation later this week.
I’m VERY excited to be giving away a BRITAX Baby Carrier in your choice of colors! You could choose the BRITAX Baby Carrier in either Black or Navy (MSRP $129.99) OR in Organic Tan (MSRP $139.99). You’ll also receive a matching Seat Extender Insert (MSRP $24.99 and $26.99).
The baby carriers feature the CarryLong System with padded waist belt and should straps; this distributes weight across shoulders, back, and hips for maximum extended wear comfort. A few other features include:
- Multiple carry positions
- Removeable infant insert
- Padded leg openings
- An open and contoured design for breathability and temperature management
- One-handed buckles and snaps to aid in getting your child in and out of the carrier easily
- Easy-adjust waist belt accommodates 22″-56″ for the perfect fit
- Machine washable
- 100% cotton machine washable bib
- Adjustable head support, which provides head and neck stability for younger infants
- Rated for infants from 8 pounds to toddlers up to 32 pounds
Don’t forget to check out these 10 Benefits of Babywearing!
The Baby Bash also has a grand prize that you’ll love: a Diaper Cake from Diaper Cake Walk. You can enter the grand prize giveaway here.
Giveaway is now closed.