If you’re anything like me, you like to save money while shopping. I never purchase anything online without searching for a coupon code first. I also like to look for sales when I’m going to traditional brick and mortar stores. It’s nice when they have coupons available, but that isn’t a common occurrence. Then you have to remember to take them, find them in your purse… well, it can be a bit of a hassle (especially if you’re juggling a toddler/baby/stroller/a pair of fighting siblings/a latte).
So it was exciting when RetailMeNot recently launched their location-based coupon app for the iPhone! Coupons at my fingertips – what’s not to love? And now they’ve released version 2.0 that has a ton of great features. They include:
- Location-based coupons available at more than 500 geo-fenced shopping malls across the country by Black Friday
- Map services that identify nearest store locations to redeem in-store coupons
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with curated “Hot Deals” from popular stores and access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online and in-store coupons from thousands of merchants
- Ability to save coupons for later use, helping consumers organize their shopping excursions
- Coupon expiration alerts that message you when your saved coupons are about to expire
- Push notifications to consumers of relevant coupons
- Ability to add RetailMeNot coupons to Apple’s Passbook
- Supported on iPhone 5 and iOS 6 optimized for new screen size and features
You can download the app from the App Store for free. If you’re heading out to do any Black Friday shopping – or any shopping at all this holiday season – this app could come in very handy for saving you a little green. Don’t forget to enter their giveaway; you could win an iPhone 5! Giveaway ends on November 26th, so head over and enter now.
I received a promotional item to thank me for my time in this campaign. All opinions, as always, are 100% that of myself and my family.