You can find part 1 of my spring cleaning checklist here; it contains a checklist of needed supplies, as well as a general cleaning guide and tips.
Below is part 2 of the checklist; it breaks your spring cleaning routine down room by room.
Room by Room: Kitchen
- Pull appliances away from the wall and clean under and behind each one.
- Turn the power to the refrigerator/freezer off at the fuse box; purge the fridge and freezer of old, expired, or “will never use” items. Defrost freezer and vacuum refrigerator coils.
- Replace stove top drip trays.
- Clean the microwave, including turntable.
- Empty the crumbs from the toaster.
- Reseal grout lines.