I’m planning an Angry Birds family movie night as part of our countdown to school starting. I’ve been trying to think of fun touches to make it extra-special, like games, foods, and other treats.
I considered making cupcakes or cake pops but then I thought about how much Bubbles loves marshmallows. So instead I decided to make these “Red Bird” Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops.
Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops
These marshmallow pops are both quick and easy to make, I promise! You just need a few supplies (that if you’re a crafting hoarder like myself, you may already have in your supply closet). In case you need to order any, I’ve included some affiliate links below.
- paper straws or lollipop sticks
- red candy melts
- googly candy eyeballs
- yellow star-shaped candies
- yellow mini cupcake liners (optional)
- Cut your straws or lollipop sticks in half. Insert one in each marshmallow.
- Shake out a few yellow star-shaped candies and carefully cut each one in half.
- Shake out a few googly eye candies and put them in pairs.
- Melt candy melts per package instructions. Dip each marshmallow, one at a time, in the melts. Twirl the sticks slowly, and use a spoon to help smooth and coat. Gently tap off any excess.
- Place pop on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Quickly add two eyes. Turn the half-star candies the long way and center under the eyes, forming the beak.
- After all pops are decorated, place cookie sheet in the refrigerator until set.
- If desired, place each pop in a yellow mini cupcake liner for a “nest”.
And that’s it! They take only a few minutes to make and I think they turned out pretty cute. I can’t wait to serve up these Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops at our Angry Birds family movie night!
[…] dinner it was time for another surprise. Angry Birds Red Bird Marshmallow Pops! Bubbles was once again wowed (though my husband slightly less so) and declared hers […]
These are great! We just saw the movie and actually liked it!
Thanks Michelle! The movie was good, too, I agree.
Stopping by from Meet Up Monday. Love your Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops! They are adorable! Gwynn
Thanks so much Gwynn!
These are too fun! My daughter will love them!.3
Your Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops are just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday, your recipe is great! Hope you have a wonderful week and come back to see us real soon.
How cute!! I just love these!
I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
These are so adorable & would be so fun to make! Thanks for sharing at the #InspirationSpotlight Pinned & sharing
Thank you Theresa! They’re really quick to make, too!
This are fantastic Liza and they look easy enough for me to do. Thanks so much for linking up to Thriving on Thursdays last week. It was great to see you. I’m featuring this post at tomorrow’s party.
Anne @ Domesblissity xx
[…] Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops by Views from the Ville […]
What a cute idea! These are both fun and yummy! Thanks for sharing at #SmallVictories linkup!
Oh my goodness, these are too funny! Cute idea Thanks for linking up with Merry Monday!
Thank you so much Emily!
[…] can you resist showcasing these adorable Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops this week. I am not sure we will see the movie but definitely would love one of these. […]
These are so awesome! Congrats Liza – you are one of our Featured Guests at this week’s Inspire Me Monday party at Create With Joy!
Thank you, and thank you for the feature!
[…] Angry Birds Marshmallow Pops by Views from the ‘Ville […]