In my opinion the music of Disney, whether it be from the movies or their shows or the parks, is one of the greatest parts of Disney’s magic. So when I was offered an advance copy of the new We Love Disney album I jumped at the chance to give it a listen.
It’s such a fun album! It’s got some of your favorite classic Disney songs – like “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” and “It’s A Small World” – as well as some newer hits, and even songs you might not be that familiar with. And they’re all sung by some of today’s hottest artists across all genres.
The full track list includes:
- NE-YO “Friend Like Me” from Aladdin
- Jessie J “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
- Jason Derulo “Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama” from The Lion King
- Gwen Stefani “The Rainbow Connection” from The Muppet Movie
- Ariana Grande “Zero To Hero” from Hercules
- Jhené Aiko “In a World of My Own/Very Good Advice” from Alice in Wonderland
- Fall Out Boy “I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)” (The Jungle Book)
- Tori Kelly “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas
- Kacey Musgraves “A Spoonful of Sugar” from Mary Poppins
- Charles Perry “Ev’rybody Wants To Be a Cat” from The Aristocats
- Jessie Ware “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella
- Lucy Hale & Rascal Flatts “Let It Go” from Frozen
- Various Artists “It’s a Small World”
I really, really love Jason Derulo’s version of “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”. His voice is so beautiful! And Fall Out Boy’s “I Wan’na Be Like You” literally had me dancing around. NE-YO’s “Friend Like Me” is really fun and catchy, too.
If you pick up the We Love Disney Deluxe CD, Vinyl and Picture Disc, you’ll also get two bonus tracks: Brenna Whitaker’s “It’s Not Easy Being Green” from The Muppet Show and Yuna’s “A Whole New World” from Aladdin. We Love Disney releases on October 30th, but you can pre-order your copy now!
Which of the We Love Disney tracks is your favorite?
I participated in the We Love Disney album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.