This Creamy Chipotle Onion Dip recipe post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
You probably have already noticed me mentioning around here once or ten times that we like a good tailgate. Whether it’s in the parking lot of our favorite stadium or in our own kitchen and living room, getting together over food to yell at the TV is an excellent pastime.
Chipotle Onion Dip
I have a number of go-to recipes that I make for any gathering. But sometimes it’s fun to change things up a little, too. This Creamy Chipotle Onion Dip was just the ticket.
- 1 cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 2T TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce (or original TABASCO)
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipes Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and the TABASCO sauce.
- Stir in the soup mix.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Chill if desired.
- Serve with your favorite dippers, such as potato chips, veggie sticks, tortilla chips, etc.
I love a nice cold, creamy onion dip so I put ours in the fridge for an hour or so before the games kicked off over the weekend. The TABASCO® sauce really added a great punch of flavor you don’t normally get in onion dip. I’m not someone who loves a lot of heat, but I found this to be just right.