The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I’ve been having fun sharing graduation gift ideas with you here on the blog and over on Pinterest. Graduation is such an exciting time of year, for both the graduates as well as friends and family.
When I give gifts, I often like to give themed gifts. Fortunately, much like the fun gift guides from Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, Best Buy has one for graduation, too! The best part is that there are plenty of gifts under $50 to choose from.
You make a lot of great friends in school, people that you’re going to want to keep in touch with even after sharing halls or classrooms. So I’m particularly fond of the Best Buy graduation gift ideas for friends to stay connected. The iPhone 5s is one of my favorite items from the gift guide; I just recently upgraded myself to an iPhone 5 and can attest to how much I love it! Your graduate will easily be able to call, text, Facetime, Skype and more.
Other suggestions for the networker on your list include:
- Lenovo Yoga 2 13″ Touch-Screen Laptop
- SONOS Play:1 Wireless Speaker for Streaming Music
- SanDisk Connect 32GB USB 2.0 Wireless Flash Drive
- Google Chromecast
- iTunes Gift Card $50
- Jawbone MINI Jambox Wireless Speaker
- mophie space pack External Battery Case
- Surface 2 64GB AT&T 4G LTE
- Surface Keyboard Cover
- Samsung S-View Flip Cover for Note 3
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB External USB Portable Hard Drive
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band Wireless-AC Router
- Speck CandyShell Cell Phone Case
Tons of great options, for sure! I’m not a graduate, but I see a few things on that list (like that Speck CandyShell cell phone case) that I’d love to have, myself.