I was sorting through Bubbles’ books the other day, pulling out each of the titles appropriate for Valentine’s Day so we’d be sure to read them before the holiday passed us by. I try to keep all the holiday books grouped together on one shelf, but sometimes they get mixed in with the others.
She’s outgrown a lot of our Valentine’s Day books for preschoolers, so I’m setting some of those aside to pass down to her younger cousins. For this year, we’ve picked up a few kids Valentines Day books that are geared a little more towards older kids.
Kids Valentines Day Books
Here are a few Bubbles is most interested in this year. It includes a few titles from some of our favorite series, plus a few we hadn’t heard of before.
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
- Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentime
- Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew: Valentine’s Day Secret
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- Pinkalicious: Pink of Hearts
- Paw Patrol Puppy Hugs & Kisses with 50+ stickers
- Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- The Day It Rained Hearts
- Thomas in Town: Valentine’s Day in Vicarstown
Bonus Book: If your kiddos love to draw like mine does, this Happy Valentine’s Day: Blank Sketchbook would make a great Valentine’s Day gift.
Bonus Book: Mad Libs are always fun for kids, and this Dear Valentine Letters Mad Libs would be a fun way to start the day.