There are a lot of reasons to be in the kitchen this time of year. Roasting your Thanksgiving turkey, baking all those Christmas cookies, whipping up homemade hot cocoa. If part of your holiday prep is to update your kitchen to be ready to handle all the extra tasks and all the extra visitors, then read on!
You’re probably already familiar with the KitchenAid brand for their stand mixers. I know I love mine! But there’s also a very impressive line of KitchenAid appliances available at Best Buy that can help turn your kitchen into a gorgeous powerhouse, and I’ve partnered with them to bring you these ideas.
For your cooking needs, there’s plenty of innovation in the new line of KitchenAid ranges:
- New Slide-in Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look
- New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook
- Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in wall ovens and ranges
- Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options
- Baking Drawer provides the cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature than the main oven
And for your cooling and storage needs the KitchenAid refrigerators offer:
- EW French Door configuration gives more drawers for more possibilities
- Five Door configuration offers the ultimate in flexibility, with more organized storage and easier access to food
- New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator offers platinum interior with undershelf lighting, soft close pantry drawers, and new crispers
Get free delivery, haul-away and recycling on major appliance purchases of $399+, plus up to 10% cash back rewards on major appliances purchases of $599+. Definitely a great time to choose your favorite KitchenAid appliances from Best Buy.