This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
Anyone else spend these cold winter days dreaming of a tropical vacation? I can almost feel the sand between my toes and the sun on my arms. It’s a far cry from having to bang a half-dozen times on my mailbox to get the ice to shatter enough to open it.
My day dreams are being fueled right now by Now Resorts & Spas. I saw photos from their resorts recently and I it made me wish I could hop a plane and head out to one of their four locations. Three resorts are in Mexico and one is in the Dominican Republic, and they’re all gorgeous.
One of the things I like most about Now Resorts & Spas is that even though they’re an All-inclusive luxury resort they have a strong focus on Family travel. This is important to us when we consider travel plans because when we vacation, we vacation as a family. Bubbles could enjoy the Explorer’s Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Austin would be able to ditch the lame “old people” and check out the Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17). Both have supervised activities by specially trained staff at no extra cost.
Now Resorts & Spas has a unique vacation concept called Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Specifically you can expect the following:
- Spacious suites with standout amenities like 24-hour room service
- Average of seven gourmet, a la carte dining options ranging from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more – no wristbands or reservations required
- Unlimited Connectivity, a suite of interactive apps allowing guests to call send and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, create personalized profiles to contact staff directly, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars and more
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, allowing guests to enjoy dinner and entertainment at all nearby participating resorts
- Now Spa by Pevonia offering an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Features products from OPI and Pevonia
Now Resorts & Spas Locations
Each individual resort has a few different features and amenities. Picking a favorite spot will be the hardest part of the entire vacation.
Now Larimar Puta Cana
Located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the Now Larimar Puta Cana is situated on more than 700 yards of the picturesque Caribbean Sea. While there, you can:
- Hone your sports skills at their baseball batting cage and basketball court
- Scale their rock climbing wall
- Visit the on-site casino, including poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack (additional costs may apply)
- Check out the weekly market featuring local crafts, art & jewelry
- Take a ride on the helicopter on property with excursions (additional costs may apply)
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
The Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It’s located along the sapphire water of the Banderas Bay, just 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta international Airport. Stay there and you’ll enjoy:
- Archery and rifle ranges
- Ocean adventures with their Hobie cats
- Kayaking in the Aquatic Center, perfect for families for creating unforgettable, amazing experiences
- Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship golf courses Vista Vallarta Club de Golf and Marina Vallarta Golf Club (now through June 30, 2014; additional costs may apply)
- Water fun for the whole family, including inflatable scalable iceberg, boogie boarding and family water slide
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
In Riviera Maya, Mexico, you’ll find Now Jade Riviera Cancun, just 12 minutes from Cancun National Airport. Awaiting you at the resort is:
- A treasure hunt around the hotel – great for kids
- A musical trivia quiz by the pool
- A free kayak tour on the beach
- Live shows, including “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment and fire breathers
- Deep sea diving in the vast blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (additional costs may apply)
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Finally, the AAA Four Diamond-award winning Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! While at the resort you can:
- Relax and re-energize with oceanfront yoga
- Enjoy movies on the beach
- Play beach soccer and volleyball
- Soar high with on-site euro-bungee
- Enjoy a wide range of water sports, including Hobie cats, windsurfing, sailing and water polo
Win a Now Resorts & Spas Vacation!
They all sound pretty awesome, don’t they? Well, how about the chance to stay at the one of your choice? The blogger that has the most post shares and comments will win a trip for themselves, plus one to give away to a reader!
To enter, just leave me a comment below telling me which Now Resorts & Spas resort you’d like to visit. Then share this post with the share buttons (at the top and bottom of the post), and leave me a link to your share. You can use Twitter, Facebook, whatever you’d like! Be sure to use #ResortEscape and @LMC502 in your shares to count.
You can also retweet this tweet – just tell me in a comment that you did, and leave your Twitter name.
If I win, I’ll be choosing the winner at random using random.org so be sure to leave a comment with each share so you have the most possible entries!