In the last week or so, we’ve started reading a lot of Valentine’s Day books for preschoolers. Bubbles is getting really excited for the holiday for two reasons. First, it’s all about love and hearts, and secondly because it’s the signifier that her birthday is just a few days away.
My Mom kept most of the books from when my brothers and I were little and she’s been mailing me some of them to share with Bubbles as she gets older. So in addition to some of the newer titles I’ve recently found, I’ve also been reading her some of my childhood favorites.
Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers
Here are 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers that you can read with your own littles.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter!
- Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- Where Is Baby’s Valentine?
- The Valentine Bears
- Franklin’s Valentines
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- Llama Llama I Love You
For more Valentine’s Day entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- 4 Fun Texting Games for Couples on the Go by Philzendia
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- The Perfect Romantic Playlist for your Valentine Getaway by Jennifer Sikora
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Awesome Romantic Movies on Netflix by Mom on the Side
- Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families by Our Family World
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opionated
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search by MommaDJane
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- 8 Totally Awesome Valentine’s Day Movies to Watch by How Was Your Day
- Valentine’s Day Nonfiction by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 25 Valentine’s Day Movies for Family Movie Night by Stuffed Suitcase
- 8 Free Printable Valentine’s Day Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Anti-Love Stories by The Guavalicious Life