We have been seriously enjoying the beautiful summer weather over the last few weeks. Pool time, playing in the backyard, trips to the park and zoo. We even managed to sneak in a couple of cookouts at my inlaws’ house. And of course a little vacation fun, with a couple of day trips and weekend overnights!
In between all of our events, we’ve made time for some tasty summer treats, too. Anything cool and refreshing has topped our list – from fresh fruit to popsicles to ice cream and everything in between. One recipe that seems to have pleased everyone especially are the Almond Joy Pudding Parfaits I’ve been making.
Almond Joy Pudding Parfaits
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 pkg. instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3½ cups of milk, divided
- 1½ cups International Delight Almond Joy Liquid Creamer
- 2 T toasted coconut shreds
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Prepare the chocolate fudge pudding mix according to the directions.
- Prepare the white chocolate pudding mix, using ½ cup of milk and 1½ cups of International Delight Almond Joy creamer.
- Allow to chill 20 minutes.
- Remove the white chocolate pudding; stir in the toasted coconut. Allow to re-chill for 10 minutes.
- Place pudding into pipping bags or plastic baggies.
- Pipe the white chocolate coconut pudding into the bottom of the dish.
- Next pipe the chocolate fudge pudding into the dish.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
They’re quick and easy to put together, which makes them great especially for when guests drop in. Whip up the pudding mixes and let them chill in the refrigerator while you all enjoy each other’s company. Within 30 minutes, you’ll be ready to serve them up a tasty treat and share a little delight, International Delight-style.
Don’t forget that International Delight now has a number of sugar free and fat free options, too. It’s a simple way to lighten up your favorite drinks and treats.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.