This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
Visit Puerto Rico
I wasn’t all that familiar with what Puerto Rico had to offer until recently. And apparently I’m not alone because Puerto Rico Tourism has partnered with TripAdvisor to help potential travelers learn more about it. In fact, they took actual 5-star reviews and turned them into beautiful short films narrated by Puerto Rican stars to help give you a real feel for the area.
- Visit the beaches – Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline, and the beaches – including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as the best beach in the world – have been featured in the Top 10 Beaches from the Travel Channel. I’d love to have some warm sand between my toes again!
- Get my history on – San Juan is full of history, and I really enjoy visiting historical sites and learning about the past.
- See a rainforest – El Yunque is the only rainforest under U.S. National Park service and you can climb up into the clouds.
- Go exploring – the Camuy caverns run through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world. This is something I think both Ashley and Austin would really like.
- Golf – Hubby loves to golf and Puerto Rico has a number of beautiful golf courses.
You can live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. You don’t even need a Passport or to exchange for foreign currency. Just hop on a plane and go! I’d love to hear what tops your list of things to do when you visit Puerto Rico!